We were the first to
- Combine GPS and GLONASS
- Track GLONASS-K L3 CDMA
- Track Galileo E5 altBOC
- Track Chinese Compass
- Offer 12 (1989), 76 (1999), and 216 (2007) channel GNSS receivers
We received highest score in Japanese CORS GEONET selection
process and received USGS award for its high precision networks.
We are the only company who offers GNSS receivers with
- QZSS and its L1C signal
- GPS L5
- Mitigating SVN-49 anomaly
- Best multipath reduction (German Aerospace report)
- Lift & Tilt survey
- Interference Analysis feature
- In-band interference rejection feature
- Calibrating GLONASS inter-channel biases (0.2 mm)
- Fully integrated high precision GNSS RTK system
- 6-pack RTK engine of up to 100 Hz
- LightSquared not only can coexist with GPS... It complements it.
- TRIUMPH-LS can benefit from LightSquared communication channels for receiving RTK corrections.
- LightSquared communication channels are much faster and less expensive than conventional channels for RTK correction transmissions.
Protected by the above JAVAD LNA system. For all precision positioning applications. Multipath mitigation features preserved.
Protected by the above JAVAD LNA system and dynamically compensated for group delay variations (better than 100 picosecond). For precision timing applications.
Same as two above plus LightSquared communication module inside.