On Thursday September 20, 2012 at 2:00 pm, we will discuss
"All about GNSS Interferences and jammers".
The topic will cover:
We will have exhibition at ION-2012 from Wednesday September 19 to Friday September 21 in Nashville Convention Center, Nashville Tennessee, U.S.A.
- Where interferences come from?
- How to know, view, quantify and analyze interferences?
- How to protect against interferences?
- Implementation of these features in our mass-produced commercial products.
- We will also introduce J-Shied for all GNSS bands.
Click for ION Conference details.