NetView requires .NetFramework 3.5 SP1.
.NetFramework 3.5 SP1 is not a part of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and should be installed.
Please follow the instructions how to install
.NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
NetView is a free application allowing the user to easily control JAVAD GNSS receivers, i.e. allowing efficiently managing receiver parameters and commands via a user friendly graphical interface.
NetView software provides the following functionality:
- Directly connect to the receiver(s), using one of the following interfaces: serial, USB, TCP/IP (through the Ethernet ports or WiFi adapter), Secure TCP/IP (SSL/TSL), Bluetooth, CAN (Kvaser CAN Interface).
- Slots to store the most frequently used connection settings.
- Displaying of the total number and the status of all visible and tracked satellites.
- Displaying the receiver current position and time in real time.
- Real time satellites mapping. Satellite sky plots and orientation plots.
- Clear NVRAM, receiver reset, return to the initial parameter values, init file system, reset RTK.
- Create receiver, parameters and options reports.
- Update firmware direct from the JAVAD GNSS website by the user request. (Support is available starting with firmware version 3.2.1).
- Display of the current receiver options and loading of Option Authorization Files into the receiver.
- Setup of various parameters of receiver.
- Start and stop file recording, deleting files, downloading files using file manager.
- Manual mode terminals allow sending commands with prompt tip and view receiver response. Limited terminal supports a TCL script language to automate the “common” receiver control tasks.
- Collecting and display GNSS and Radio Spectra.
- Connecting to multiple receivers.
- Support for multiple connections to the receiver for optimized simultaneous work.
*Processor speed, RAM and disk space depends on the number of connected receivers
- Check that you have the following required (or recommended) items before installing and using NetView.
- PC-compatible with Intel® Pentium® 1.2 GHz or faster*.
- 100 MB free disk space.
- 512 MB RAM or more (1024 MB recommended).
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system such as MS Windows NT, 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Color monitor at 800x600 screen resolution.