NetView is a free application allowing the user to easily control JAVAD GNSS receivers, i.e. allowing efficiently managing receiver parameters and commands via a user friendly graphical interface.
NetView software provides the following functionality:
- Directly connect to the receiver, using one of the following interfaces: serial, USB, TCP/IP (through the Ethernet ports or Wi-Fi adapter), Secure TCP/IP (SSL/TSL), Bluetooth, CAN (Kvaser CAN Interface).
- 5 slots to store the most frequently used connection settings.
- Real time sattelites mapping.
- Setup of various parameters of receiver.
- Clear NVRAM, receiver reset, return to the initial parameter values.
- Start and stop file recording, deleting files, downloading files using file manager.
- View the currently enabled receiver options; upload Options to the receiver.
- Manual mode terminal allows sending commands with prompt tip and view receiver response. This terminal supports a TCL script language to automate the "common" receiver control tasks.
- Connecting to multiple receivers.
- Support for multiple connections to the receiver for optimized simultaneous work.
- Update firmware direct from the JAVAD GNSS website by the user request. (Support is available starting with firmware version 3.2.1).
*Processor speed, RAM and disk space depends on the number of connected receivers
- PC-compatible with Intel® Pentium® Class 1.2 GHz or faster*.
- 100 MB free disk space.
- 512 MB RAM or more (1 GB recommended).
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system such as MS Windows NT, 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, VISTA, Windows 7.
- Color monitor at 800x600 screen resolution.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or higher (for some functions).