NetView requires .NetFramework 3.5 SP1.
For Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 please use NetView&Modem (beta)
NetView is a free application allowing the user to easily control JAVAD GNSS receivers, i.e. allowing efficiently managing receiver parameters and commands via a user friendly graphical interface.
NetView software provides the following functionality:
- Directly connect to the receiver(s), using one of the following interfaces: serial, USB, TCP/IP (through the Ethernet ports or WiFi adapter), Secure TCP/IP (SSL/TSL), Bluetooth, CAN (Kvaser CAN Interface).
- Slots to store the most frequently used connection settings.
- Displaying of the total number and the status of all visible and tracked satellites.
- Displaying the receiver current position and time in real time.
- Real time satellites mapping. Satellite sky plots and orientation plots.
- Clear NVRAM, receiver reset, return to the initial parameter values, init file system, reset RTK.
- Create receiver, parameters and options reports.
- Update firmware direct from the JAVAD GNSS website by the user request. (Support is available starting with firmware version 3.2.1).
- Display of the current receiver options and loading of Option Authorization Files into the receiver.
- Setup of various parameters of receiver.
- Start and stop file recording, deleting files, downloading files using file manager.
- Manual mode terminals allow sending commands with prompt tip and view receiver response. Limited terminal supports a TCL script language to automate the “common” receiver control tasks.
- Collecting and display GNSS and Radio Spectra.
- Connecting to multiple receivers.
- Support for multiple connections to the receiver for optimized simultaneous work.
*Processor speed, RAM and disk space depends on the number of connected receivers
- Check that you have the following required (or recommended) items before installing and using NetView.
- PC-compatible with Intel® Pentium® 1.2 GHz or faster*.
- 100 MB free disk space.
- 512 MB RAM or more (1024 MB recommended).
- 32-bit or 64-bit operating system such as MS Windows NT, 2000, XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Color monitor at 800x600 screen resolution.