This Software is obsolete and will be removed from the site soon!
Please download "NetView" instead.
TriVU is a free application allowing the user to easily control JAVAD GNSS receivers, i.e. allowing efficiently managing receiver parameters and commands via a user friendly graphical interface.
TriVU software provides the following functionality:
- Connect to the receiver directly, using any one of the following interfaces: serial, USB, TCP/IP (through the Ethernet ports or Wi-Fi adapter), or remotedly, via the Internet Server module.
- Control over the satellite lock-on state, by displaying in real time the tracking parameters of all satellite signals being acquired.
- Control over the position computation, by displaying in real time the satellites being used for positioning as well as other related parameters ( time parameters, etc.)
- A graphical user interface to a variety of receiver parameters, which allows the user to query and change the values of these parameters, save the desired settings ( to be used in further sessions), and reset the parameters to their default values if needed.
- A graphical user interface to the receiver´s internal file system, allowing the user to start and stop the recording of raw data into internal files, to delete unneeded files, to download files from the receiver to the user´s computer, to initialize (format) the internal file system.
- Real-time logging of any set of receiver messages that the receiver is able to output directly to files on a user´s computer. Real-time logging can be programmed so that the log files collected will be automatically named and divided into the splits of the desired duration. Log files that contain raw data measurements in JPS format can be automatically converted into RINEX2 format (an external console jps2rin.exe utility is required in this case).
- View the graphs with the receiver/antenna´s current position and the satellite sky plot.
- View the currently enabled receiver options and/or load a new Option Authorization File (OAF) into the receiver.
- Synchronize the computer time with the receiver reference time.
- A terminal emulator which allows the user to send commands to the receiver and then view and log the receiver response. This emulator supports a script language to automate the "routine" receiver control tasks.
TriVU is available in two versions, for the desktop (Windows XP, Vista etc.) and mobile (Windows Mobile 5) platforms. Both versions have identical functionality. The only shortcoming of the Windows Mobile version is the relatively low screen resolution due to the small display.