This page contains firmware and software that are only for authorized users of JAVAD GNSS, INC. Any access or download of files not explicitly authorized is prohibited and is in violation of the intellectual property, business, and other laws.
Do not update firmware of your receiver until you have valuable reasons to do this!
GNSS Receiver Firmware
Please take the following steps to change firmware in your receiver:
- Download Firmware Loader software from here.
- Launch Firmware Loader software.
- Press the "Test" button to get "receiver board" name for your product.
- Select and download your firmware file from the table below according the "receiver board". The letter "x" in the receiver board name column describes any receiver board revision in range of [1-9].
- Press the "Next" button on Firmware Loader and select just downloaded firmware file to continue update procedure.
There are two firmware versions available, LATEST-STABLE and FEATURE-STABLE. Please prefer the FEATURE-STABLE version provided you do not need any specific new features or fixes available in the LATEST-STABLE release (refer to Release Notes for corresponding firmware version for the list of new features).
Please take the following steps to change firmware for HPTXXX and Internal radios:
- Please find your receiver in the table below and download the corresponding ZIP archive with the firmware.
- Download ModemVU software.
- Launch ModemVU software.
- In the "Options" window select the product you are going to update.
- On the "Serial Interface & Tools" bookmark press "Download FW" button.
Please take the following steps to change firmware for AWXXX radios:
- Please find your radio in the table below and download the corresponding ZIP archive with the firmware.
- Unzip archive on your PC.
- Download and install the latest version AWLaunch software.
- Connect radio to the PC via RS-232, (USB or Bluetooth optional) and power cycle it.
- Launch the AWLaunch software, select the port connected to the radio and press "Connect" button.
- Press "Identify" button and wait till the identification process is completed.
- Go to "Utilities" tab and browse for the unzipped firmware file.
- Press "Download" button and wait till the loading process is completed.
If you have any problems, please, contact our managers through our "Questions" system. Do not forget to enter HardwareID or Serial Number of your receiver.